Compliance and Enforcement
The following Compliance Returns Forms are applicable to all broadcasting services licencees.
The following Compliance Returns Forms are applicable to all telecommunications services licencees.
- Community Network and Service Provider Compliance Return Form
- Application Service Provider Compliance Returns Form
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Compliance Returns Form
- International Gateway Systems and Submarine Cable Compliance Returns Form
- Content Service Provider Compliance Returns Form
- Electronic Certification Service Provider (E-CSP) Compliance Returns Form
- Dot KE Registry and Registrar Compliance Returns Form
- International Gateway and Sea Cable Landing Rights Compliance Returns Form
- Network Facilities Provider Compliance Returns Form
- Network Redundancy, Resilience and Diversity Compliance Returns Form
- Sub-Domain Registry and Registrar Compliance Returns Form
- Technical Personnel Compliance Returns Form
- Telecommunications Contractor Compliance Returns Form
- Telecommunications Vendor Compliance Returns Form
Work Notices for Telecommunication Contractors & Technical Personnel
The following Compliance Returns Forms are applicable to all postal and courier services licencees.
The Authority regularly prepares sector statistics reports which highlight the performance of the ICT industry in Kenya.
The reports are prepared in line with best practice and adhere to International Telecommunications Union standards on collection of administrative/supply side data on telecommunications/Information Communications Technologies https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Statistics/Documents/publications/handbook/2020/ITUHandbookTelecomAdminData2020_E_rev1.pdf.
The main objective of the report is to measure and monitor availability and accessibility of ICT services by Kenyans from the supply perspective and as such, the reports do not include demand side data (data on usage/uptake of ICTs). Such information is collected through National ICT Surveys and reported separately as per ITU standards available on: https://www.itu.int/en/ITUD/Statistics/Documents/publications/manual/ITUManualHouseholds2020_E.pdf.
The Authority collaborates with the National Statistical Office, the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics to collect demand side data through National Surveys.
Download: ICT Indicators Manual