The Kenya Communications Act 1998 vests the Communications Authority of Kenya with adjudicative powers in the discharge of its statutory mandate of licensing and regulating telecommunications, radiocommunication and postal services within the country. The Authority has on a number of occasions exercised these powers in a bid to ensure provision of communication services and effective competition in the provision of such services.
- Determination No.2 of 2016 on Terrestrial Broadcast Signal Distribution on Pricing and Access Framework (1)PDFSIZE 3175 kB
- Determination on Essar Telecom Kenya Ltd vs. Air Touch Connections Ltd 8th January 2010PDFSIZE 171 kB
- Determination on Interconnection Rates for Fixed and Mobile Telecommunications Networks Infrastructure Sharing and co-location and Broadband Services in Kenya - 16th August 2010PDFSIZE 102 kB
- Determination on retail and Interconnection rates among the Fixed and mobile Telecommunications Networks in Kenya - 22nd February 2007PDFSIZE 44 kB
- Ruling on Internet Service Providers dispute on services offered by Telkom Kenya Limited - 6th August 2004PDFSIZE 99 kB
- Ruling on the appeal by K-CC Limited now Celtel Kenya over interconnection rates for payphonesPDFSIZE 72 kB